≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

short ejaculation time

hello doctor i am 28 year old 5:10 hight but i face problem during the sex when i entered my panic in vagina within a minute i ejaculate i do lot of masturbation forme the age of 16 or 17 plz doctor help me this problem make me mentally ill
[message edited by Alfa2490 on Tue, 06 Dec 2016 06:50:37 UTC]
[message edited by Alfa2490 on Tue, 06 Dec 2016 07:09:43 UTC]
[message edited by Alfa2490 on Tue, 06 Dec 2016 07:09:54 UTC]
  Alfa2490 on 2016-12-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try Lycopodium Clavatum 200C

Please take three doses. Just three doses. Not daily.
Report back in 15 days with changes observed.

Get the remedy in liquid:
Put five drop of the remedy in 200 ml of water, hit the bottle well and take one tea spoon from it.
That’s one dose.

First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Third dose: 12 hrs after the second dose.
Don’t take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.

If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then don’t take the second dose.
Don’t take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, don’t eat anything which you have never had all your life.

Sometimes the symptoms for which treatment is being done can worsen after taking the homeopathic remedy. This is homeopathic aggravation and a good sign. It usually dies down within 24-48 hrs. During this time you can use any non-medicinal means to keep yourself comfortable. If the aggravation seems excessive, you can use any & all means necessary (including taking allopathic medicines) to keep yourself comfortable. Keep your homeopath fully updated if this happens.
HealthyWorld 6 years ago
Thanks for ur help
I have a question i am on allopathy medicines because my uric acid is increas my himoglobin is low so can i use this medicine?
Alfa2490 6 years ago

You can continue Lycopodium with allopathy medicines. However there are homeopathic medicines like Benzoic Acid for Uric acid and Ferrum Phos for HB.
HealthyWorld 6 years ago
Thank you doctor
Alfa2490 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.