Hairloss Stopped, how do i regrow lost hair?hello, i am a 19 y/o male, i had hairloss for around 2 years and around 4 months ago it got really severe so i shaved my head twice in 2 weeks and was also taking biotin and zinc supplements during that time, after the second shaving my hairloss completely stopped even though i still have dandruff. but some damage has already been done as my hairline has thinned and overall hair density is also very low. is there a way to increase hair density?
P.S. i have been using arnica hair oil and shampoo.
yedaopa on 2016-12-15
yedaopa 6 years ago
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take three doses 12 hrs apart. Just three doses. Not daily.
Report back in 15 days with changes observed.
WHAT IS A DOSE:
Get the remedy in liquid:
Put five drop of the remedy in 200 ml of water, hit the bottle well and take one tea spoon from it.
That’s one dose.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Don’t take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then don’t take the second dose.
Don’t take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, don’t eat anything which you have never had all your life.
Sometimes the symptoms for which treatment is being done can worsen after taking the homeopathic remedy. This is homeopathic aggravation and a good sign. It usually dies down within 24-48 hrs. During this time you can use any non-medicinal means to keep yourself comfortable. If the aggravation seems excessive, you can use any & all means necessary (including taking allopathic medicines) to keep yourself comfortable. Keep your homeopath fully updated if this happens.
If you have changed your shampoo and are facing hair fall, switch to baby shampoo to see if it helps.
If the water in your area has high chlorine (and you can smell it a lot) then install a chlorine filter on your shower head. Similarly, if you have hard water in your area, you have to soften it through various means (an expensive problem to fix). A simple test whether it’s water associated problem is if your other family members are also facing the same issues. Its not a surefire way because every body is unique and what you can’t tolerate can possibly be tolerated by your family member.
Poor diet & malnutrition can be addressed by improving your diet (as explained below). A short term fix is using Vitamin B-complex supplement as it will help in arresting hair fall.
LACK OF EXERCISE
Lack of exercise & stress, both of these can be handled by incorporating an exercise routine in your life (explained below).
A lot of times hair fall is initiated by excessive stress, if this is your reason then you have to learn to manage stress otherwise the hair fall will not go away regardless of whatever you do. The two best ways to handle stress are meditation and walk/exercise.
Genetics – if your hair fall and is due to genetics then it’s unlikely that you can avoid it.
Remember, hair is just one part of your body, if the entire body is healthy so will the hair be. It’s a holistic approach.
So with all the info given above, here is what you need to do to improve your overall health and in doing so your hair will also improve. Follow these guidelines and report back in 2 weeks with the status:
1. Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries and provide essential Omega fatty acids.
2. Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
3. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation & infections. It’s probably the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
4. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
5. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
6. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
7. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
8. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
9. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
10. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
11. Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
12. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
a. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your “target heart rate”. Search google to find out your target heart rate during exercise.
b. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
♡ HealthyWorld 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.