Gallbladder PolypsI have 5 Gallbladder Polyps, 3 are tiny but the other 2 are 0.5 and 0.6cm, every 6 months I have ultra-sounds to see if they have grown or not.
I have yoyo'ed with various diets such s low carb, then vegan high carb diets, I feel though that animal proteins have too much cholesterol for my particular problem.
I was wondering if by doing intermittent fasting that I could get my own body to 'eat' the polyps by gooing into the state of autophagy on a regular basis. Here are my details.
1. 49yrs of age
8. Gallbladder polyps (5 in total, 3 tiny and two that are 0.5cm and 0.6cm), also have taken Seroxat antidepressant for depression/anxiety for 21yrs and Omeprazole for GERD/Hiatus Hernia (acid reflux) for 20yrs, I have leaky gut for maybe 4 yrs now, I cannot eat wheat/dairy and soy they make me sneeze, red itchy eyes, roof of mouth sore and so I have gluten/dairy intolerance. I also was diagnosed with fatty liver last year, very mild one.
9 GB polyps now 2yrs, fatty liver 1yr, depression/anxiety 21yrs, GERD 20yrs, Gluten/dairy/soy intolerances 4yrs
10. Non Diabetic
11. Desire sweet and salty
12. Normal thirst
13. Tongue I think is ok
14. 120/80 approx.
15. When I was 28yrs of age I found out that I was adopted and one year after I started taking antidepressants
16. Currently take Omeprazole 20mg, I have tried reducing this medicine but get pain in my neck/throat area as acid starts burning it after a few days or week so I have to increase to normal dose again, take 3ml (6mg) seroxat , I take vitamins also currently to help heal my liver and leaky gut.
17. High school education
18. Unemployed for most of my life
19. I had social phobia in my twenties and still am shy, I could not do public speaking, I would love to though, easy to anger sometimes, judgemental, don’t trust others, not good relations with wife, we don’t sleep in same bed, she complains about me most of the time, I look after my elderly father who has dementia, arthritis and we all live in the same house and so there is a lot of stress in the house, I find my wife not to have affection for me, no touching or softness, no feminine feeling towards me, been married nearly 10yrs now, have 3 kids, I would love a woman who says nice things to me or hugs me but she never has time or the will and this upsets me I suppose, when Im sick she doesn’t baby me as my mother would do of course but she has an attitude of “you are a man, this is nothing” and yet I’m a sensitive man not a brute. My father has always put me down for decades saying I was useless, never get a job, can’t do anything etc., I suppose this affected my self esteem a lot, although my self esteem was low in the first place. I stay at home most days as I don’t know what to do with my life now regarding a career or hobby, I loved martial art in the past but never trained as the shyness stopped me, now I feel it is too late to teach others s I’d need to train with younger guys stronger and faster than me, Im interested in health and nutrition and getting healthy, and really save my life.
20. Urine normal foam when I eat too much meat but normal when I eat vegan, sputum normal, stool normal I think. I did coffee enemas for 8yrs daily for health reasons and this may have hurt my intestines, I stopped doing them a few weeks ago.
Gerald1 on 2016-12-24
I was wondering whather to take Berberis Vulgaris, Lycopodium 200C,Cardus Marianus?
[message edited by Gerald1 on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 01:47:49 UTC]
[message edited by Gerald1 on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 01:49:33 UTC]
Gerald1 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.