Requesting treatment for Uterine FibroidsDear All, I have two large fibroids in my uterus and the doctor is suggesting partial hysterectomy. Till now I do not have any physical discomfort but they are so large that when I lie down I can feel the bump. Can anyone please suggest any homeopathy cure for this. This is my last bit of try to avoid the hysterectomy.
Chandra2017 on 2016-12-27
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 3 years ago
Age: 44.7 years
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 56 kgs
Educational Qualifications of the patient: Post graduate
Nature of work, what do you do for living: Working in a private firm
- Describe your main suffering? Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
Large uterine fibroids. Got diagnosed four months back. Have no complaints. Only stomach bulges out.
- What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Diabetics, under control with Metformin, two times. Maternal side has diabetics. Mother has it too. Normal blood pressure.
- What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depressed. Mentally fatigued all the time. Difficult to get up in the morning.
- What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Lying down. Not getting out of bed.
- When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
2008. Seeing my marriage breaking down. Have struggled all through life supporting family.
- Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning hours and before sleep
- What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Criticism of any sort. Failure to get expected results. Only self-counselling helps. I have to constantly tell myself that this will pass and I can make it happen.
- Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Both mental and physical. Diabetics runs in my mother’s family
- When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Dry moderate temperature.
- Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, quiet, lazy, reserved, get irritated quickly, somewhat arrogant, people find me to be kind and helpful but is weary of me
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Very good. I love rain and thunderstorm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not much. Only from very close people.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes. Especially noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
I talk to myself when alone
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My strongest family tie is with my mother. Have no relation with husband though we live under the same roof. No children due to PCOD and Fibroids. Didn’t try a lot too. Have very few friends but huge number of acquaintances
- What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Losing my job, not being able to provide for my mother and loneliness
- What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Love fried and spicy stuff. Not very fond of healthy organic food stuff which are not tasty. Not averse to any kind of food.
- How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
- How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
- Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
- Desire sweets/sour/salt
Sometimes desire for sweet. Normally prefer fried salty food.
- Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More. All over my body
-How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Sometimes loose motion with excessive food intake
- How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Going off to sleep is difficult but once asleep its sound. Right side is preferred.
- Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
- How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Yes. Do not behave or give in to stereotypical expectations from a girl/women, I rationalise most of the things, I ask a lot of question before doing anything, Don’t do anything to anyone else’s bidding unless they have a rational reason, Ability to withdraw from anyone and anything even if it kills me internally.
- What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Haven’t taken any medicine so far for fibroids. I take metformin, calcium supplement, iron supplement and B- complex
- What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetics and blood pressure
(ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Very regular. 29 – 30 days gap.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
First day, excessive then next two days scanty
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Thick bright red. Almost black
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Yes. A lot.
Not pregnant. Tried for children but couldn’t conceive due to PCOD and husband’s low sperm count. Didn’t want to go for artificial fertilisation process.
Chandra2017 3 years ago
Please take Staphysagria 200C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Also, buy, Calc Fluor 6x, Ignatia Amara 200C and Hydrastis 30C, for later use.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 3 years ago
Thanks you and a very happy 2017 to you.
Chandra2017 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.