≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

feeling pain/irretation inside and tip of my penis to do masturbate after out my sperm

its not happens every day, i did musterbest every day, i'm 26 year old unmarried male, its happens some day when i am doing musterbest then i out of my sperm and feeling relax but just a minute i feel irretation inside in my top of penis and feel loud pee, i go to pee and then i come to my bed, bt the pain is doesnot gone and feeling pee again, after then if i go to pee, i just out some drops of urine, and i come to my bed bt the irretation do not go, and feeling pee again. like 7 or 8 time pee, i feeling normal and my irretation reduce slowly, and its gone, i dnt feel it normal, what happens to me??
pls have any doctor or any kind person something suggest me, i feel it so bad in my life and worry about it for my future life, some1 help me pls....
[message edited by dip.k on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:46:28 UTC]
[message edited by dip.k on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 04:47:39 UTC]
  dip.k on 2016-12-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please any body reply me or discus me about this mejor problem....
[message edited by dip.k on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:30:22 UTC]
[message edited by dip.k on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:30:36 UTC]
dip.k 6 years ago
anything anybody suggest me pls
dip.k 6 years ago
any doctor pls pescribe me
dip.k 6 years ago
If you lifted an arm weight too many times, what would happen?
Your muscles would burn and start to have spasms. This is what you are doing to yourself.
simone717 6 years ago
its not any serious problem or desease??
dip.k 6 years ago
No. You need to google your technique. And make adjustments.
simone717 6 years ago
bt i tens about after my marrige life, will it effected after my marrige life??
then its create a bad thought about me in my wife mind, and i worry about that....
[message edited by dip.k on Sat, 31 Dec 2016 04:14:54 UTC]
dip.k 6 years ago
There is no need to worry on this.
If you want to clear your worry go see the dr and have him check. You are irritating a sensitive area and you need to figure out how you are doing that. The dr can give you advice.
simone717 6 years ago
ok i understand, that i use it to a bad tenchique or not in a normal bow it, thank u, thank u so much mr. simone for ur advicing, and i'm happy to respons my post and descus my problem. i'm satisfide that its not any desease, its normal, thank you :-)
[message edited by dip.k on Sat, 31 Dec 2016 07:31:53 UTC]
dip.k 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.