≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Elderly women with severe back pain ....suggestions required

My mother 74 yrs, patient of high blood pressure and arthritis for last 12 yrs, is suffering from severe back pain for last 3 months. Pain get worse when she get out of bed, with walking or standing long more than 15 min or so. She was taking corticosteroids for arthritis. But stoped taking 2 years back when cortocosteroids causes her intestinal ulcer. Back pain gets better with rest and warm application. Back pain is located in lower bavk in the middle line.dr said it is fyr to degenerative changes in back.no bladder or bowl problems. Her physiotherapy is goin to start after 2 weeks.
She gets very teary and sad over small things. Forgets things easily but recnt things and become aggressive easily. Her blood pressure is most of the time under control.
  navedsha on 2017-01-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl give her
1. Causticum-1m 6 pills at bed time for 3 days and then come back
homeo helper
homeo_helper 5 years ago
Dear drs,

I've been having this deep tissue/muscle pain on my lower back, buttocks (trigger pts), side and front of thighs, groin for over 6 mths. I've done physio, acupuncture and am better but the pain is still there and when I walk for more than 15 mins, I get pain and exhausted. Earlier, I used to walk a lot and I feel miserable that I can't do that anymore. I'm 57 years old woman, slim, eat healthy.
Please help.
geranium 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.