thunderstorm asthmaHello to all respected homeopaths,
I would like your advice regarding my son who nromally doesn't have any ashtma symptoms but during late June, through July and August (in Europe) he develops breathing difficulties similar to asthma bronchiale, requiring hospital admission. It is particularly worse during thundery weather, and this has become apparent in the last three or four years.
He is 22, tall and thin, dark complexion, large apetite but does not put on weight. I would be grateful for any help, as he hides the problem from me. On one occasion his friends had to take him to emergency without my knowing.
plaguedmum on 2017-01-20
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take three doses. Just three doses. Not daily.
Report back in 15 days with changes observed.
WHAT IS A DOSE:
Get the remedy in liquid:
Put five drop of the remedy in 20 ml of mineral water, hit the bottle atleast 6 time and keep it for 5 minutes. Take one tea spoon from it. That’s one dose. Do the same procedure for each dose.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Third dose: 12 hrs after the second dose.
Don’t take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then don’t take the second dose.
Don’t take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, don’t eat anything which you have never had all your life.
Sometimes the symptoms for which treatment is being done can worsen after taking the homeopathic remedy. This is homeopathic aggravation and a good sign. It usually dies down within 24-48 hrs. During this time you can use any non-medicinal means to keep yourself comfortable. If the aggravation seems excessive, you can use any & all means necessary (including taking allopathic medicines) to keep yourself comfortable. Keep your homeopath fully updated if this happens.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK:
A good example of how to report your progress is by giving %age improvement or worsening for all your health problems e.g.
Emotions: e.g. Feeling of happiness improved 40%
Energy level: e.g. Feeling of tiredness reduced 70%
Main health problem: e.g. Nasal discharge reduced 50%
Other health problems: e.g. Acne increased 60%
Anything new: Depression: e.g. Loose stool started
And so on list all your complaints.
You can like/share my facebook page by searching payaftercure
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE GETTING CURED:
Any cure in homeopathic treatment will always follow this rule (Hering’s Law of Cure) otherwise it’s not cure, just palliation. The cure must proceed from centre to circumference. From centre to circumference is from above downward, from within outwards, from more important to less important organs, from the head to the hands and feet.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING:
If someone is giving several remedies, without waiting to see the effect of one remedy, then it is totally against the core principles of homeopathy. Such an approach is unlikely to give permanent cure, rather it may distort actual symptoms making subsequent cure even more difficult.
DIETARY & EXERCISE GUIDELINES (for adults):
Use common sense in following these guidelines and ask me if unsure. Homeopathy is not magic and it can only work when all other supportive strategies are also used. To make sure you are cured as fast as possible and stay that way please change your lifestyle to include the following:
1. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
2. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
7. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
8. Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
9. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
• Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your target heart rate.
• Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
No amount of treatment, be it homeopathic or allopathic, can cure if the persistent cause is not eliminated e.g. if you keep moving a broken bone repeatedly then it will never heal since you are not giving it the required break to heal and set the bone. The same logic applies to constant immense stress (don’t confuse it with daily life stress which is necessary to survive).
Extremely unhappy relationships are toxic in nature and only breed more contempt & ill health unless they are addressed and proper remedial measures are not taken.
♥ HealthyWorld 3 years ago
plaguedmum 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.