Urination Problem1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
While urinating, flow is fine but in the end I feel something is left in the line and feel incomplete. When I leave the toilet 1-2 drops come out.
Sometimes my pelvic muscles feel tight and if I try to squeeze my pelvic muscles to get rid of the remaining after urination, I feel pressure on my sciatic nerve and get backache.
I was having pain in my lower back going to my legs (both sides) a few months ago and an X-ray was done which shown everything fine with the bones however pressure on muscles. The backache is fine these days.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
A little over weight and not a flat tummy. I am 5 foot 11 inch and have 90kg weight.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I don't think any.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
Urine problem started about 4 years ago.
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
My all the problems are not time specific. They happen at all times of day/night.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have direct relation to any particular external factor or are it something to do with your own biological changes?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (at least 10)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Unsocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine, Empathetic, Introverted.
Anxious, Worrying, Paranoid, Unsocial, Confused, Timid, Aggressive, Forgetful
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Hope that it passes away without damaging anything to anyone.
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
I feel better.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
Yes I feel smell more than others. Prefer a less noisy place and don't enjoy the noise at all. Light is ok.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Some times i hold my beard in my hand and sometime in chew its hair unconsciously.
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel very good with all of them. In fact I enjoy their company of all friends, family, children and wife very much.
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
I am an IT professional and love my job.
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you?
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
-Can you remember any unfortunate incident in life that you want to forget?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
I don't like music.
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
I am kind of bossy and get angry if things are not done as per my directions.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
Love ice cream
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I feel it is excessive. I take small amount of water but take it many many times.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I think it is normal (or may be more). It is mostly on the head, shoulders and back.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
It is normal but sometimes a little constipated. I take Nux Vomica in case it is but not often. No abnormal smell.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on the right side and have a very sound sleep. Need just a few minutes after laying down.
19. Do you think you are able to address your libido in general? Would you say your drive is low, normal or high?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others?
Not sure but I have many nose hair and I keep plucking them out with my nals. Not sure if I am different from others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
For dribbling different homeopathic doctors have tried Conium, Causticum, Belladona, Teucrium Marum Verum, Lycopodium, Sepia, Thuja, Selenium, Staphysagria None of them worked.
22. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
A few people have asthema.
23. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
I am 5 foot 11 inch tall. Moderate brown color skin. Skin becomes very dry in winter but remains normal otherwise. A little flabby tummy about 39 inches. Rest of the body is fine.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
I had asthema in childhood. It sometimes comes back in winter and I take Ipecac Q as described by my homeopath and I feel good after that.
I was diagnosed with gallstone about 2 years ago and I tried Berberis Q and Chellidonium Q but no luck therefore went for surgery and got it removed.
Many times my stomach feels bloated. I feel too much wind and it passes with noise.
sinusman on 2017-01-24
sinusman 4 years ago
♡ Nishat Parveen 4 years ago
Some Doctor prescribed me Lycopodium a year ago and made urine flow very bad. And it became terrible for me passing.
sinusman 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.