≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Excessive involuntary ejaculation at night

For past 4 weeks, I am having night fall without any excitation or erection or erotic dreams. This is making me weak. It used to be 5 times a week for first 2 weeks and has reduced to 3 times a week now after I read in this website to take 5 pills of "Phosphorus Acidicum" 6c every day and then last two weeks I was taking sulphur 30c once every 3 days, which I stopped couple of days back since I did not see any improvement after starting to take it.

This problem happened to me 2-3 years ago but it went away by itself in 2 weeks, so I am worried that it is still persisting this time after 4 weeks.

I am not sure if it is related, but I had urethral dilation surgery done 6 years ago and my urine flow is again becoming slower due to recurring of the urethral stricture but it is not too severe currently to do another dilation.I don't think this should be related because the urine flow has been the same for past one year, slow and small stream.

I wanted to consult what medicine to take rather than taking on my own reading from the Internet.

Thank you very much.
  Emizai on 2017-02-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Graphites 30 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.