≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

poor sperm cout, infertiality ,Premature Emmesion

Hi sir,
I am 22 years old .I used steroids (testosterone ,growth hormone, Boldanone, oxandrolone, anabol) for bodybuilding purpose at the end of year in 2013. After terminate the cycle of these steroids I got a lot of side effects like. Pain in joints, muscle weakness, constipation, nocturnal emission twice in a weak, very thin semen when nocturnal emission. Very low sperms just some drops when nocturnal emission.Drops come in some seconds when panel erection. and very thin like water.
Then I used some ANTI ANDROGENS (4 inj of HCG ivfc 5000iu ,clomid tab,nolvadex tab, parlodel tab) .but I got nothing benefits after using these anti androgens.
Now I am using Damiana pentarkan 40, Dr. Reckeweg R41, Bioplasgen no 27.
Please Suggest me now what should I do ?
  Muhammad Rehman1 on 2017-02-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Sulphur 200 in the morning
Nux vomica 30 in the evening
Report after a week
mnaari 5 years ago
I have used Sulphur 200 in the morning
Nux vomica 30 in the evening

But i did not feel any improvement till yet.
Muhammad Rehman1 5 years ago
This prescription was to antidote previous medication effects.
Now take kali phos 6x, Calc flour 6x,
2 tablets each three times a day
Orchitinum 6C+ Sabal serrulata Ø+conium Q
10 drops in some water after meals three times a day

Report after a week
mnaari 5 years ago
A online doctor suggested me some drops for lipid profile because in my lipid profile the triglycerides was 390 and for antidote the side effects of testosterone.
These are listed below here:
1.Orchitinum 1M
2.Arnica 30C
3.phosphorus 30C
4.Avena Sativa Q 5.emblica offianalis Q
6.Crataegus Oxy Q 7.Allium Sativa Q
This was for regulate the condition of lipid profile now tell me medicine for sexual problem as i told u that i used anabolic steroids and facing problems And also tell me that may will i be able to use your prescription with these drops which another doctor suggested me for lipid profile.

1.Thin semen
2.low sperm count when night fall
3.premature nightfall
4.when panel hard semen drops come in just some seconds and thin like water

And please tell me above medicine using procedure and quantity because doctor did not tell the procedure and potency of medicine.

Muhammad Rehman1 5 years ago
Don't use my prescription
Use your online doctor's prescription
You should have asked him about usage
It should be
1-Orchitinum 1m once after 15 days
2-arnica 30 once a day in the morning
3-phosphorus 30 once a day in the evening
4-avena sativa Q+EmblicaQ + crataegus Q + Allium Sativa Q 5,5 frops of each in some water 15 min after meals three times a day

Use it for a month
mnaari 5 years ago
Side note: never use Sabal serrata -especially mother tincture Q -
Unless you have a very , very experienced homeopath who has taken your case in detail. Sabal as a herb or wrong remedy can permanently lower your testosterone levels and you will feel depressed and have to take hormones the rest of your life.

One really has to check ingredients of everything now to be safe. I just had a family member purchase what he thought was a simple multi vitamin
And a good amount of Sabal was in it. The health store person(ignorant) said do not worry, it will nourish your hair. Especially u s a now, even sterile saline water I bought , had about 8 homeopathic remedies in it.
simone717 5 years ago
Thanks Sir
Valuable information.
[message edited by mnaari on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 06:38:01 UTC]
mnaari 5 years ago
Dear Simone
Please can you provide any reference that sebal can lower testosterone permanently or is it just a theory.
mnaari 5 years ago
Thanks sir for replay
Muhammad Rehman1 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.