≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

undescended testicles for my 3 year ols son

Godd day
My 3 year old son has undescended testicles from birth.Sometimes i can see them just above his penis and sometimes they are no where to be seen.Is there any remedy for that before opting for the surgery route?What are the chances of positive results with the remedy and the side effect involved? Where can i get these remedies and the associated costs.i am currently in south africa. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
  nhlamulo on 2017-02-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give him 3 doses of Aurum Mur 30 at interval of 4 hours. only for one day
3,4 drops in 1/4 cup of water
Report after a week
mnaari 6 years ago
Hi- please google homeopaths in South Africa and consult with one.

This forum is set up as discussion ,
However anyone with no experience can suggest things. The owner has posted - at top of forum- posts are not from medical professionals.

Homeopaths differ on remedies and potencies and doses for this. If you want to try homeopathy please work with a medically trained real homeopath for your child.
simone717 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.