Spot in throat exciting coughMain Problem
- a spot in back of throat somewhere is exciting dry cough for a week now. I am unable to locate the exact position. I don't know how to describe that feeling in the spot whether its soreness, rawness, etc. There is no pain when I swallow. To me it probably feels like an angry area or redness.
- Cough is usually a long cough that stretches followed by a quick short cough to end it.
- cough caused whenever I breathe in. I have to suppress the cough by will because if I start to cough, it will only get worse
- a deep cough sometimes brings up expectoration though that is not the case everytime. I don't know how to hawk it up during cough but just got a thick green expectoration.
- No rattling in throat while breathing or any problem.
- no pain when swallowing liquid/food or empty swallowing.
- no problem in talking loud or singing.
- coughing impacts the abdomen also.
- cough gets excited if I bend my head backwards also i.e mainly when that spot is being touched probably by the throat wall or thyroid cartilage perhaps?
- no problem in sleeping.
Bryonia 30 one dose - nothing happened.
Rumex 30 one dose - nothing happened.
Lycopodium 30 one dose - nothing happened.
Hepar Sulph 30 one dose - nothing happened.
Nux Vomica 200 one dose - nothing happened. (this usually helps me whenever I catch cold & lose my sense of smell and taste)
Causticum 30 one dose - nothing happened. (usually it clears my throat from any clinging mucus pulled from nose)
The degree of the pain in that area is the same even after all these medicines.
Tall, 5'10, fair complexion, 72kg
- aversion to household work but like to workout in gym for weight lifting/cardio.
- health anxiety of myself & of loved ones.
- fear of catching disease like cold or any other infection.
- aversion to bathing atleast on either Saturday or Sunday.
- sensitive to pain, noise, touch sometimes.
- highly impatient, restlessness.
- short tempered, can get irritated quickly.
- concern for physical appearance and health; weight lifting in gym atleast 3 times a week.
- open to opinions but when I am firm I dont listen
- irritated when contradicted esp when my knowledge of the subject under discussion is more than the other person.
- funny, witty.
- self dependent & tries to solve the problem on my own for hours or days unless I finally realize that I cant get rid of it.
likes sweet and sour food.
[message edited by varunb on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:38:16 UTC]
[message edited by varunb on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:10:23 UTC]
varunb on 2017-03-05
Is there any other medicine that I need to take to complement it?
[message edited by varunb on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:27:53 UTC]
varunb 3 years ago
Make ild symptoms return , for a short time as they are releasing.
♡ simone717 3 years ago
This morning I took Psorinum 1M because of 2 pimples on my forehead. My forehead becomes oily & sweaty sometimes due to the use of protein shakes & in the past Psorinum helped my reducing the sebum production. I also have to clean my nose daily of thick glue-like, bubbly mucus since I last caught cold 3 weeks ago.
[message edited by varunb on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:20:24 UTC]
varunb 3 years ago
Mag phos 6x
Cal Flourica 6x
Ferrum phos 6x
Take 6 tabs of each and dissolve in a cup of water. Take a sip of this 4x
A day.take a sip after each cough attack.make up a new mix each day and do this for one week.
For your skin: the liver rules the skin.
Look at what you eat- no junk, eat real food that is not fried or fatty or full of sugar. And drink enough water.
Try drinking a cup of yellow dock tea once a day- it clears the liver very fast and you can see Skin look better in one day.
♡ simone717 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.