≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urine dribble and PE

I am 35 male, married and having 2 kids. In past, I masturbated a lot after which my vision got weak and excessive hairfall. Before my marriage, I had fungal infection in the groin which got cured from this forum help only and my minor other problems were also cured. The only problem now persist is after urination, few drops come out on their own and though I milk my penis to completely empty my bladder, the drops come out with minor movement.

I am also having premature ejaculation, the ejaculation happens just after intercourse and after ejaculation, penis gets flaccid immediately. My thighs get mild pain after intercourse and I feel sleepy. During the day penis remains flaccid and cold.

I read about many medicines like selenium and acid phos but I am confused and need a proper medicine to cure my problem.
  fizspace on 2017-03-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try weekly dose of zincum met. 200 ...

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 3 years ago
thanks Dr.

just to confirm, weekly dose means 5 drops in some 20 ml water

also, i forgot to tell that my bp remains 140/90 and sometimes 145/100 with buzzering sounds in ear with gastric problems, nose blockage and mild headache above eyes.
fizspace 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.