Please Help with Lipoma It will be helpful If I can get responce of Dr. Reva/ DR. Nawaz Khan or other Experianced doctorI am Tahir suffering from lipoma since last 11 yrs. There are approximately 20 to 30 lipoma's all over the body (arms, back, stomach and many in thigh portion). I do not have other major health problems except rosacea on my face also lost my hair, which I think I got while working out, getting stress from having Lipoma/other stress and have to leave going to gym for almost 4 years now.
I will be really please if some of you doctors could help me with suitable medicines to cure lipomas, also it will be amazing if I can get Doctor Reva's response:
Details required are below:
1. age 32yrs.
2. I am non-vegetarian and would have chicken probably every day. I love Boiled egg and other egg dishes which I usually would try to eat at breakfast time. I would have most 3 meals a Day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I don’t eat too much fruits which I have started to try now. I have normal food habits. I like to eat spicy food which I would have at Dinner time.
3. I think I do have acidity problem, because I had some problems like chipping of my teeth, and last week I have to visit Dentist because one of my back teeth had massive chip on it. I also have sensitivity toward lactose but if I take large amount milk then only it triggers. Also I have gastric issues.
4. I work as IT Specialist and it is sitting in office Mostly and doing the job.
5. I sit on computer about 12 to 15 hrs daily.
6. I use cell phone all day long and it is always in my pocket.
7. I will do another post for my Temperature tomorrow once I take it in Morning.
8. I use to every day until last month or even more than once in a day, but I have started to cut it down now and its now once or twice in week.
9. I live in UK(England), currently in city - Bristol.
Few Extra things:
1: Also one of the most important things in my Lipoma is that it is connected to my exercise/ muscles, whenever I start to work out. The body parts gained muscles like arms and legs will start forming lipoma after sometime when there have been muscles in that part for some time it becomes lipoma.
2: I am very sensitive to cold air, probably because I saved my head. But even when I am sitting in office while everyone is ok I am kind of shivering with just normal AC air.
3: I always have stiffness in my muscles, specially my back and arm/shoulder and I am always starching my body and yawning even while I am in meeting which is embarrassing.
4: I don’t have a very good sleep routine, some time I will sleep very less. But there are time I will take long sleep even then I will still feel tired and sleepy.
pls help me with suitable medicines to cure lipomas completely.
[message edited by tahir11 on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:19:27 UTC]
[message edited by tahir11 on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:39:53 UTC]
tahir11 on 2017-03-07
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.