Kidney, Liver & No Sexual Health !I am male 36, Never Married, weighs 65 KG & 5'6" tall (approx).
- after taking meal, my foots feel warm/burning, specially the left one. Acidity & Stomach problems.
- digestive system disorder as well.
- my liver has never been in good health sinch childhood & many times I suffered severe liver related problems.
- two times in life my lungs has been affected very badly by a virus & one time filled with water when I was 16. my bones are soft.
- I am suffering Hair loss since last 8 years & very few left now.
- my heart is weak & it start pumping fast when somebody is shouting in next room. weak hearts also makes me Coward & little bit insecure.
- eye side is weak too & I can't open eyes in day light even If I am standing under Tree shadow & outside is sunlight.
- left side of my Nose bone is increased since 15 years making sinus problems.
- bloood pressure has always been very low. it's still low till now.
- I have been bullied since age of 8 (1988) till almost now 2017. It make me coward, insecure & Irritating. I need some healing too.
I am losing weight, that suggests my spleen/pancreas is weak. The wet dreams and poor sexual health suggests a kidney deficiency, very possibly of both yin and yang.
when I bent down, there is a crack sound in my knees, back & neck..........my bone density is also low & bones are soft. I also feel waves of pain in Upper inside Thighs which is related to sexual weakness & disorder.
the Mantak Chia from thailand put stress that Wet Dreames shold be stopped & reversed so that the Sperms/Semens go back to body and make the bones Strengthed & tendon strong. If there is any medicine in Homeopathy about it, please suggest me.
I am loosing sexual power in Urine & Stool.
Ardos on 2017-03-09
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.