≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

apparent Gynecomastia

Im 25 yrs old male, Indian, un married, suffering from puffy nipples area. I have been suffering since I was 9 years old ( I used to drink milk from a buffalo who used to get injected with estrogen), I got severe pain in and around nipples while I was 12-13 years old,and then after 2 years it subsided, but puffy nipples remained and had to bow-down a bit while standing,walking so that my chest wont protrude out, and since then, I have been walking and standing like that. I cant roam shirt free anywhere, even when I am alone, It is taking a toll on me emotionally, somehow, while I was 22 years old, I did some exercises, and managed to build lats muscles with much fat, and thus shape my upper chest a bit to reduce my suffering, but, the fat around nipples is too stubborn,I still do 50-60 push ups per day and it gets no better. The shape of chest gets good while exercising or after a cold bath, but regains its former shape as soon as possible.
Any help is sincerely appreciated.
I'm aware that, there are certain things to be filled in order to know complete history about the patient, I will fill those details if anyone could provide me the details to be filled.
Thank you in advance.
[message edited by kratos9953 on Thu, 09 Mar 2017 12:46:59 UTC]
  kratos9953 on 2017-03-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try phytolacca D 200 weekly one dose morning empty stomach of 4 pills or 2 drops

dr. deohshlok sharma
deoshlok 6 years ago
Thank you doctor for your response.
And doctor I forgot to mention that , I don't have pain .But kind of circles around nipple and that stubborn fat extended up to collar bone.
So this medication also suits these symptoms?
kratos9953 6 years ago
no problem go on continue...
deoshlok 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.