≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Mentally and physically suffering after stopping antidepressants.

Hi everyone,
I am 27, stopped psychotropic drugs a year back but since facing 100 times worse problems.

I feel angry, forgetful, very weak concentration, loss of memory, ability to talk, dizzy.
I feel as I have lost my personality. I was a software engineer but currently out of job because of this.

My blood pressure is on the low side always around 95/65.
I am loud and agitated all the time and this I can see in myself. My head feels as if it is congested. Pressure on eyes. Eyes dull like I am not able to see things like before( colors and details).

Constipation severe for over a year.
I cannot talk normally so I keep myself quiet. Also cannot carry talk because of uneasiness and memory recall.

Pls help.
  bhasski on 2017-03-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Also to mention that a homeopath prescribed me nux-v 200c which I took for 8 days but it didn't help much.

I took Gelsemium 30c which helped a little with blood pressure.

I feel more worse on cloudy, rainy day which I never felt in my early 20 years.
bhasski 5 years ago
Please provide more information about yourself.
1. Your height, weight.
2. Your main problem with as much detail as possible.
3. Any other problem.
4. Preference for kind of weather.
5. Likes and dislikes about different food items.
6. Whether you feel thirsty and how much water you drink.
7. All the health issues from childhood.
8. Health issues of your parents.
9. Any other information you may want to give.
telescope 5 years ago

[message deleted by Teupne on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:10:17 UTC]
Teupne 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.