Left ear blocked & hearing impairedProblem
My wife is having trouble with her left ear. According to her, her hearing has diminished & feeling silence. She is unable to describe the noise but according to her there is no crackling, popping, tearing or pressing pain in it. Infact she has no pain. Earlier the pain was also spreading towards right ear but I think giving her Mullein Oil for 2 days in both the ears helped us in the situation.
Pulsatilla 30CH one dose - no effect
Sulphur 30CH one dose - no effect
Calc Carb 200CH last night & this morning (for her cold sensitivity in her wisdom tooth)
Thuja 200CH (for her pain in forehead & also for brittle hairs which fall when combing or massaging head with oil)
Height - 5'3
- bright complexion
- slight belly fat & some fat around thighs.
- round face.
- active memory.
- highly concerned of her image in front of loved ones & relatives.
- religious & somewhat fanatic; likes to dress the figurines during festivals.
- timid; fears approaching a person but has courage to scold someone; tearful, cries easily when scolded or ignored for long time.
- does not care about her health.
- likes company.
- shy with strangers but very talkative with her friends & relatives.
- resist change esp when it comes to food
- goes to a shell when she is hurt or likes to cry alone.
- afraid of ear drops. I had to convince her & hold her hands.
- fear of failure; afraid of cooking in presence of my parents in the house; feels like cooking with comfort when they are not around.
- high tempered, easily angered.
- persistent thoughts when angry or after a fight; feels like torturing herself.
- hasty but also likes to laze around after waking up or in the night once she is in bed.
- fastidious; likes to keep things clean & organized; make notes.
- cannot do mathematical calculations without writing them.
- obedient towards elders; easily gels with them.
- highly shy, secretive when discussing anything related to sexual matters; behaves like children & makes noises.
Appetite & Desires
- likes sour, acidic food, highly seasoned food & sweets sometimes.
- dislikes fruits.
- chilly patient; gets easily chilled if the window is open; likes to keep them close; likes warm water when drinking.
[message edited by varunb on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:45:51 UTC]
varunb on 2017-03-13
She is also going to start Silicea 12X today to clear her acne marks on cheeks & some of the ear symptoms seem to be matching with Silicea too.
Any further advice please from the homeopathy experts here?
[message edited by varunb on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:41:28 UTC]
varunb 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.