≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

DR.Kadwa please help me on developmental delay of 4y old child

Dear Dr.Kadwa,
We have twin baby.They are 4ys old.Twin-1 is absolutely fine.But twin-2 is suffering from developmental delay.Please find the below problem we noticed.

1)His birth weight was very low(1.8ks).His current weight is 13.5 kgs from last 18th months. His weight is not increasingly.

2)Lack of mental development.Though his age is 4y but his behavior/activity is like 1y child.So teaching is not possible.As per doctors he is suffering from developmental delay.His EEG is normal.

3)He is bit arrogant.

4) Sometimes he looks blank & move his head right & left..

5)No apatite

6) He don't like to play with other children.

Please suggest me if you have any medicine which can improve my son's brain development.

  ghoshdastidar1980 on 2017-03-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him three doses of Iodium 200 at a gap of 12 hours and see how that affects over 15 days.

One dose means 2 pills.
kadwa 3 years ago
Thank you DR. So i will give him total 3 doses & monitor for 15 days right?
last few days he is not able to eat anything ...his apatite is very very low... could you please give him some medicine so that his apatite increase..
ghoshdastidar1980 3 years ago
Yes, three doses and then wait. Appetite should also improve with these three doses.
kadwa 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.