Asthama Due to Brocheal CHangesMy Mother is suffering from Bronchial Asthma. She is 78. She is having the following Medical History
1. Heart - Pressure -Under allopathy medication.
2. Kidney- Creatinine- 1.28.
3. Arthritis- Both Knee damaged and having Osteoporosis.
4. Acidity and Reflux - Exist
(May be a cause of asthma)
5. IBS- Exist.
6. Family history - Nil
7. Hunger - Normal to low
8. Thirst - Low
Current Medication of Homeopathy - R43, R73 and R34.
I want to Treat her Homeopathy .Please advice.
Deb_3star on 2017-03-22
2. built up:obese/moderate/slim
3. complexion: fair,dark
5. complaints with duration,location,sensation etc:
6. complaints :when its more-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
7. complaints:when its better--by pressure,what time,by heat, bycold, season,food, eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
8. mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
9. thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which is intolerable?
10. Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
11. Stool:regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
12. Urine: regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
14. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?
15. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
16. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
17. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
18. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
19. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
20. How is your sex life?no desire,premature ejaculation,no erection,painful sex?
21. Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
[message edited by drthoufeequebhms on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:14:54 UTC]
♡ drthoufeequebhms 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.