≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Treatement of gynecomastia

Sir i am 30 years old suffering from gynecomastia. My chest nipple are puffy having little painful.I really need some help to cure this disorder. This has really made me self-conscious. Please reply to help me sir. I am very desperate.
  Braikiers on 2017-04-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take 2 pills of Corticotropinum 30 twice a day for 30 days and report back.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.