≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Childhood sexual guilt and worry and depressiion

Hi Doctor,

Baground - When I was just 12 years old I was extensively used to get sexual thoughts and always my Penis was used to stay erected.

I was used to have some sort of anxiety and fear in my mind and as I didn't have siblings and my parents used to go to job I was used to feel alone.

I was used to play games with my childhood friends like chess, cricket etc but I was also used to play games like mummy-daddy, beauty parlour boy, husband-wife etc.

Later when we used to play husband-wife game I and other boy went one step ahead and started kissing and later we used to become nude but we never used to have any sex. This was continued for 2-3 years and when I realized this was something wrong we were playing I stopped this play .

However, as I grew up I had a guilt and fear in my mind and I started becoming very shy, timid and less confident.

I always have this fear in my mind that if anyone knows about the incident what will happen about my character and all. This thought always remains in my mind and because of this I don't usually mingle with people.

As I have grown up Whenever people speak about sex I get very upset and fearful and my mind always stays gloomy and depressed. I am not able to overcome this incident and also not able to discuss this issue with anyone. I feel very much burden in my head and it also reflects on my face.

Kindly suggest me remedy for this.


  Puttu2 on 2017-04-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Staphysagaria 200 one dose daily for three days then weekly one dose for one month.
akshaymohl 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.