homeodr/antivirus/dr thoufeeq pls help for hearing loss for infantHi Doctor,
Please look into this matter and help us.
- My Daughter will be 3 years old in July,
- As she still blabbers a lot and finds it difficult to follow simple commands and questions, few months back we felt that there is some issue in her hearing.
- We did an Audiometry test which showed Moderate to Severe Hearing Loss.
- We followed it up with BERA and Impedance Reports which confirmed the same.
Few points which may help you study the cause and help treatment accordingly.
- Dhriya's birth was a Normal Delivery but using Forceps (Vacum)
- At the age of 7 Month she had Chicken Pox.
- She was hospitalised at 9th months due to Diarrhea. She was on IV and AMIKACIN SULPHATE 500 MG INJECTION 2ml
- She was infected with Rubella at the age of 11 months.
- We got her Adenoids checked but those seem normal.
- But ENT's cannot tell is it from birth or post chicken pox virus or AMIKACIN SULPHATE 500 MG INJECTION 2ml or Rubella virus.
We are not sure but we feel that she used to respond correctly till her age was 10-11 months (referred her old videos).
As the hearing loss is Moderate, there is a lot of Grey area in us actually noticing her hearing patterns.
Update: We have given a dose of Pulstilla yesterday and will update her behaviour in a few days.
romildoshi on 2017-05-02
♥ drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.