Night Emissions and ImpotencyHello.
1) I am 24 years old and facing the night emissions from 2-3 years(3 times minimum per week). I didnot consult any doctor due to shy and now I am totally ipotent with no good memory at all.
2) Thinking of sex all the time.
3) Wants sex but physically impotent.
4)Extreme shy, could not talk while maintaining eye contact.
5) My friends say me that you are not social. Why?. How can I tell them I am facing shyness too much and want loneliness.
6) No enjoyment in life now.Despaired of my recovery from this disease.
7) Chronic constipation side by side with this impotency and night emmisions for 3-4 years.
-Why this happened-
My Physical History=
1) I have been doing the masturbation since 18 years old till the age of 23.
Looser on 2006-03-11
1) Acid Phos 30
2 drops of each medicine, pouring in to half cup of water. Three times a day.
3) Mercuris Sol 200.
Take 2 drops of this medicines when you are going to sleep.This medicine will protect you from ejaculating. The other two will cure your problem. I have treated hundreds of patients with these medicines.
Once your wet-dreams are stoped, you will become alright and 100 % potent.
Advisor last decade
How are you?
Have you found some help with your constipation?
In the very short time I have been coming here, so far I have ran into two people who wrote that the Nat Phos 6c as recommended by Joe De Livera has helped them.
truthfinder and rdutt at these links. You might consider contacting them to ask them questions.
(copy and paste the links)
Pat2006 last decade
Pat2006 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.