The ABC Homeopathy Forum
For Kind attention of Dr. Joe Delivera Unique case of 20 yearsDear Dr. Delivera,
Sorry my case story is long so is the issue.
I had discussed my issue on ABC Homeopathy and Dr. Mani had guided me and I am still not cured.
My issue is very unique and peculiar in a sense that during Coitus as long as I am static, I dont ejaculate and this can continue for any moment of time however the moment the movement i.e friction starts I end up ejaculating even though there is No urge to do so.
Can You kindly find some of Your valuable time by going through my case history and help me.
1. Age: 43.
2. First sexual encounter kissing happened at the age of 14 which ended up in 1 second time and I got this PE.
At that I didnt even know there is something called ejaculation.
3. I used to have night falls sometimes before my kissing incidence. But again I was ignorant about this.
Never in my life I had done masturbation, as I was ignorant about this.
4. After my first premature ejaculation incidence, all my kissing encounters until the age of 16 resulted in same. i.e there was a great rush to ejaculate and finish so as not to caught.
5. At tht time heart beat used to be way to high.
6. Starting the age of 20 years or so , I had several actual vaginal intercourse and all of them resulted in rush to ejaculate and i ended up becoming man with premature ejaculation.
7. Finally got married at the age of 30, wife is way to understanding. so slowly once I got used to her, increased heart beat issue became normal.
8. All my focus used to be on foreplay and slowly, I somehow mastered the art of not ejaculating during foreplay, SO during even a 30mins foreplay, I dont ejaculate.
9. Slowly, I mastered the art of not ejaculating even during oral sex being performed on me. So I can easily strech myself up to a couple of minutes i.e anyting from 1 minute to 3 or even 5 minutes while oral sex is being performed on me.
10. The most strange thing is that the moment I enter vagina, I ejaculate in 3 to 5 thrust. This I have no idea why?
11. After ejaculation, my erection is excellent, and my thrust goes on for at least a minute or 2, so that way I have a satisfying sexual life.
12. My second erection is also excellent which can happen within 10mins of ejaculation.
13, During vaginal sex whether 1st time or 2nd time, there is no rush, I am well in control, no increased heart beat, but still I ejaculate within less than 5 thurst first time and may be within 20 to 40 thurst in 2nd time.
14. Usually I have intercourse 2 or 3 times a week, and usually in 1 time I have 2 times of sex.
15. Sometimes, I can have sex upto 4 times in night and all the times, erection is excellent,
ABout my health and personality:
1. Height is 6 feel, weight is 88kg.
2. in excellent health condition, physically very active
3. No family history of any diseases.
5. Prefer cold food to warm or hot.
6. Love sweet
7. Very peacful, calm, Patient.
9. MIld Smoker and occassional drinker.
10. Work is usually stress free
13. Love coffee.
About the medicine that I have taken:
1. Had tried some lotion to reduce the sensitivity of penis, but it didnt help at all.
2. Had tried SSRI like Zoloft and Prozac, again it didnt help me even by a second.
3. Had tired Tramazac, pain killer, but again it didnt help me even by a second.
4. Had harmone injection, but again of no use.
7. Had some Ayurveda and Unani medicine also of no use.
5. Had many many many homeopathy medicine mainly : nux vomica 200, acid phos 50M, acid phos 1000, baryta carb, stramonium, coccculus ind, platinum met.
Again no use.
Then Dr. Mani on ABC suggested staph 200, Conium 200, Caladium 200, Titanium,
Dr. Delivera, please help
[message edited by s1972ks on Wed, 17 May 2017 09:12:29 UTC]
s1972ks on 2017-05-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.