≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

fever + boil. pls reply asap 1boils on body, imence pain and slight fever 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

boil and fever please help

Dear sir

I m 30 years male. Boil(baltod) is on penis. Exact area is where penis and stomach attached.

Headache, chil,body pain, swollen the area where boil is lresent it pains and some watery discharge from there.

Please advise good medicine

Yesterday i have taken bell 200

Please help
  Nitesh Kamal on 2017-05-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PLEASE advise

area becomes hard no mouth of wound present.

please advise
Nitesh Kamal 2 years ago
Take gun powder 3x 1 tablets thrice daily
drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.