≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Fatty liver (None Alcholic) gallbladder removed last year.


I seriously need some help with my ongoing issues.
I got removed my gallbladder due to tiny stones. Initially my first attack was during my pregnancy and drs decided to remove it after 6months of my babies delivery.
I had fatty liver since long time my age is 29. But now it has gone to mild fatty liver to moderate fatty liver and I want to reverse it as after fatty meal I feel heaviness from back of liver. And sometimes it pains for days and severely at times.

I started taking Cardus Marinus and Chelidonium both in Q but whenever I take it I get headache left sided and same pain in liver region from the back side. Its so strange as I took these medicines when I had my gallbladder issues I had no effects like these and it actually made my symptoms better but now its worst when I take them. So I skip doses for few days to feel better. And also whats the best way to take these medicines together? Thanks so much I would highly appreciate all the helpful replies.
Stay Blessed
  Diya on 2017-05-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pl take one med chelidonium Q Q one hour after meal only
pl use fat free milk and avoid non veg,ice cream,fried and fatty food.pl take light diet and pappaya fruit as part of your diet.Pl also avoid high sugar product especially evening and night.
akshaymohl 6 years ago
Thank you so much for the reply.
So do you suggest not to take Cardus Marinus? Does these
Medicine actually helps liver to go back to the original size?
Im really in desparate of getting a best remedy
Diya 6 years ago
yes pl take chelidonium only.
akshaymohl 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.