≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Labia Cyst / Bartholin cyst


I have an uninfected labia cyst. Does not pain at all but is the size of a grape filled with soft fluid. I had it examined by two physicians when I got fed up and decided to have it drained after dealing with it for 20+ years (in which it shrunk down then usually gets bigger after sexual activity). Its been a year since Ive been on the waiting list to have the day surgery as my condition is not considered acute. I went out and purchased silica 200ch and merc.sol 200ch and i would like to start taking it to treat myself. Can you tell me which one i should take first and how many times a day should i take it?
  Tnkrbell on 2017-06-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Is it self medication or recommended by a professional ?

Dr Tahira 5 years ago
This is self medication it was not recommended by the doctors. They stated to me that since it was not bothering me I should leave it but at that time I stated I wanted it removed. After waiting for over a year i ďecided to try on my own
Tnkrbell 5 years ago
People usually think that homeopathic medicines have no side effects at all so any body can 'TRY'.This is a very dangerous mistake because 'after effects' of taking a wrong medicine appear after months or years.Deep acting medicines should be always taken under the monitoring of an experienced doctor who not only knows the benefits of a medicine but also aware of the consequences of a wrongly selected medicine.Like in your case, you have chosen 2 remedies at a time while these both are critically inimical to each other.

Dr Tahira 5 years ago
ok ill save some money to see a homeopath and go from there
Tnkrbell 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.