Cervical disc degenerationDear Homeopathy experts,
I have been suffering from neck pain from past four years, has been using english medicine and physio theraphy but there is no permanent cure to that.
Using medicine Lyrica 75mg and neurorubin.
1. Shooting pain in left shoulder and total left hand.
2. Tingling and Numbness in both hands.
3. Random headache in the left side of head.
4. Continous scalp pain (Head).
MRI SCAN Results:
MRI CERVICAL SPINE.
1. Osteophytes noted in the cervical vertebrae C4,5,6
2. Disk Degeneration in all the cervical discs
3. C6,7 Right posterolateral disk protrusion causing thecal sac indentation from right compressing the right exiting nerve roots and mildly narrowing the right exit foramen.
Decided to stop english medicines and rely upon homeopathy.
Request what medicines can be used in homeopathy for according to the MRI scan report mentioned above .
Thanks & Regards
vijaya2lakshmi on 2017-06-03
What else is going on? What other health problems have you suffered since childhood? How old are you? Also, try filling out the questionnaire below.
Patient Name and Date of Birth:
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occurring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, and answer the above questions for each problem. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
sameervermani 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.