≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

tardive dyskinesia from antipsychotic use plz need help

Hi everyone,I am a desperate mother of a 9 year old son with autism,nonverbal and on antipsychotic med (abilify) for a year and now having severe body movement disorder.Is there any kind hearted homeopath available to give me some advise how to deal with it and is there any homeopathic remedy for this?
  tdsym on 2017-06-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Rhus Tox 30 and Nux Vomica 30 twice a day for 15 days and report back.

One dose means 2 pills each of both remedies at a time.
kadwa 3 years ago
thanks for replying.i will order pills today and will report you after,Thank you so much.
tdsym 3 years ago
one more question my son takes liquid more easily than pills.it means he takes pills out of mouth and touches them and i heard they are not effective if you touch them.my question is if i get liquid then what would be the dose?thanks.
[Edited by tdsym on 2017-06-24 02:33:10]
tdsym 3 years ago
One drop each of both remedies at a time with some 15 ml water.
BTW touching pills with clean hands wont affect it's therapeutic action.
kadwa 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.