≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Reagrding stubborn behaviour eith no willl to eat 5 years child

This post is for my nephew age 5 yrs .
He used to very good apart from little stubborn behaviour at times which is I guess normal for Any child..
To elaborate since child is is very very active And growth of his body is at par

but due to constipation and stomach infection just approx. 6 month ago he has appendix surgery and he had to stay in the hospital for almost 10 days .
He was not happy with his stay and was in severe pain as the surgery was a major one and very rare for child of his age..
Now this issue is resolved.
Now the problem is
He has a little sister which he beats often And very little he plays with her is doesn't take anything for eating even which he used to like to eat before . .
Has adopt very irritating shouting Behaviour screams and. Crys
Doesn't will to listen to others
  rashid.af on 2017-06-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Nux Vomica 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.
If this doesn't help give Belladonna 200 in the same way.

One dose means 2 pills.
kadwa 2 years ago
Hi.. Thanks for the prescription...
Daywise I an narrating
Day one... No effect
Day two 3-4 vomiting ...
Day three started eating a little food with slight gas Discharge with no smell.
Appreciate your every effort
rashid.af 2 years ago
Please give him Nux Vomica 200 in evening for 7 days.
kadwa 2 years ago
Forgot to mention I had given nux vomica 30.

So do i have to give 200 now or 30. As given earlier
rashid.af 2 years ago
In my experience 200 works better than 30. Many times when I give 30 in the absence of 200, I find that it works equally well.
kadwa 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.