≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cervical stenosis ... suspected

Hi, I am male,56 years, weight 89 kgs, profession writer, Indian. Nature: quiet, reserved, fearful, righteous, intellectual, quarrelsome, alternativist, asocial.

Current medical issue: I have numbness in feet, hands face and pain nape of neck and lower with marked stiffness. Numbness comes and goes. Walking aggravates symptoms. It all came on about 45 days back. Exact cause may be jerky car ride, very soft bed, when on business trip. Weakness in left leg, cramps in feet, and numb pads on sole. Hands feel numb too but not as much. Neck x-ray shows moderate degeneration and loss of natural curve. Medical history includes lower back pain in bed early morning that goes away on sitting, intercoastal rheumatism, left inguinal hernia, tinnitus. Please, if there are any seasoned homeopath whose has had experience and success in curing this, kindly help. I was told homeopathy alone can cure this. It may be cervical spondolitic stenosis or cervical cum thoracic/lumbar spondylosis. Can't decide which. Not a doctor, please go by symptoms. Thank you.
[Edited by Queas on 2017-07-06 01:23:25]
  Queas on 2017-07-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Calcarea Carbonica 1m one dose at night before going to bed.
Do not eat or drink sour things as they will interfere with medicine.
Do not repeat medicine.
Report in 7 days.
telescope 4 years ago
Thank you. Can I take 10M instead? I have this with me.
Queas 4 years ago
That would be better. Did you use it before for this problem ?
telescope 4 years ago
No sir.
Queas 4 years ago
OK. Take one dose.
telescope 4 years ago
No difference. Now what?
Queas 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.