urinary infection by E. colliHello
I have a urinary infection by E. colli,incluiding prostate and beyond.
for almost three months, I have been under allophatic treatment, but I have not improved, this bacteria is so strong and is resistant to ampicillin, and cipro.
At first I was injected with rocephin, which helped me a lot, but did not eliminates the infection at 100%, after I was given nitrofurantoine capsules for 30 days, but after two weeks of ending the treatment, the infection has returned.
It's very painful(burning)when urinating
magnotron97 on 2017-07-31
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your PROBLEMS with its since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc:in an order(which came first then which came?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
♥ drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago
with some over weight
(5’11 h with 235 w)
from California USA
My problem starts when I drank a cup of coffee (I never drink coffee) I could not sleep all night, and the next day I wake up with temperature and urinate with strong burning pain and blood in the urine, I went to the doctor and she injected me rocephim and gave me cipro , I ordered a culture of urine and that was E. Colli resistant to Cipro and Ampicillin, and after four days I was only re-injected rocephim. It stops the bleeding completely and the pain in 98% but I felt that the bacteria still was there.
A week later the sensation of burning returned, and I was injected two days in a row the same medicine and gave me nitrofurantoin for 30 days. During those days I felt that the infection calmed but was not eliminated entirety. two weeks after the treatment is finished, the infection returned.
At first I had pain from the kidney but that ended, but only remains in the prostate and sometimes I feel like it expands to the sperm tube of the left testicle.
This bacteria has become so aggressive.
a) What makes it worse is the heat, the hot weather, caffeine (I do not drink coffe anymore) sugar.
b)drinking hibiscus water diminishes it a bit.
c) I must mention that two years ago (2015) I suffered a similar infection (the same bacteria) and that is when the bacteria spread to my prostate and left spermatic duct. I was injected twice and Rx cipro capsules, the infection disappeared (or at least I thought) that time the infection began after taking three homeopathic medicines that was prescribed to me by a “homepath” near from my place. to my stress, that were hyoscyamus niger, phosphorus, and nux vomica at 30c each, Which provoked to me a kind of shock in my nervious sistem and a dramatical low in my defenses and that infection entered in me with great force. Now I have anemia, and low testosterone levels.
9=I feel so desperate, sad, and angry for this disease that I have not been able to cure and that makes me suffer a lot.
10=by this trouble I preffer the cold weather
11=headaches, and allergy to aspirin.
12=stool with a little of blood (I need surgery in hemorroids)
15= my sweat is abundant in hot weather.
16= sleep ok in side and on my belly position.
21=don’t like cucumber neither pickles.
22=Im 16 years in celibacy. And low sex desire.
23=I don’t have diabetes but I am likely to develop it perhaps because of anemia.
25=my skin is oily in face and chest.
26=I don’t drink, and no tobacco, neither any other drug.
magnotron97 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.