≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

penis foreskin infection 5Penis foreskin infection 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis foreskin infection

I suffered from a penis foreskin infection. I m 32 yrs old and married. When i make intercourse or masturbate my penis foreskin had red sopts.. liquid as water discharge in spots.. i sending u images of my penis... i suffered from this problem last 3 years.. Plz suggest me medicine
  akhileshmehta85 on 2017-07-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
describe more symptoms... itching is there? any other physical ailments?

drthoufeequebhms 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.