≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

protestic fluid discharge 13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

protestic fluid discharge

Dear Sir,

I am 37 year old 6.1 hight i am suffering from protestic fluid discharge since long i have been masturbating since age of 13 now my penis become shorter and whenever i am with any lady usually watery discharge come out without erection and it is looks like fabled(soften) and after that i feel very guilty and feels backache and pain in back side of head once i have been suggested to take selenium 6 but there is no effect after taking this medicine. Can i take this medicine for long, is there any side effects for the same for long run.

please help me out to overcome from this situation
[Edited by umas on 2017-08-23 09:58:19]
  umas on 2017-08-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Conium 200 twice a day for 3 days. Please take Selenium 6 4th day onward upto 15 days and report back.
kadwa 4 years ago
as prescribed i have taken the prescription and here is the 7 days data:

Day 1 Watery discharge reported with erotic thoughts thick discharge also reported with swelling like feeling in urinile
Day 2 No discharge reported since there is no erotic thoughts
day 3 Involuntarily discharge is reported without any erotic dreams and erection with soft penis
day 4 No discharge reported since there is no erotic thoughts
day 5 involuntarily discharge is reported without any erotic dreams and erection with soft penis
Day 6 watery discharge reported with erotic thoughts

i would like to convey one more thing, whenever i texting her i usually feel the discharges but i must told you that in texts there is no such material which can excites me we usually talk general matters and also i would like to add one more thing that there is no such thoughts are running in my mind while i am texting her then how it is going one can it be cure or i will live with that i am looking like a 67 years old man and due to that i am scared to meet with existing or unknown peoples.She is also ignoring me due to this. Sometimes i feel that i have to commit suicide because it can not be cure and i don't wannabe live with it.
umas 4 years ago
Please take Lycopodium 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
kadwa 4 years ago
i have taken the medicine as prescribed on 4 day the involuntarily discharge reported and except that no watery discharge is reported unless high excitement,no lascivious thoughts no discharge and the volume of discharge is 50% less then earlier. I would also like to ask you one more thing that i feel so much tired when it happens and also feel that my knees are also powerless i could not stand over and also feel pressure on back side of my head????

now what next needs to be done
umas 4 years ago
Please take Acid Phos 30 in evening for 15 days and report back.
kadwa 4 years ago
i have started the prescription but i would like to know about earlier problem which i have shared with you, the watery discharge still remains but the volume is nearly 1/2 then the previous one, and what about the old man like looking?? can it be improve?? will it take some time?? or i should take more nutritional food to improve it? what type of food i should take i.e. protein rich food or something else???
umas 4 years ago
Generally people think that protein rich food will help them look healthy. If one takes oily and fatty food one may have problems with digestion. If this happens the health gets worse. Therefore one should take the food that is nutritious and easily digestible.

Morning walks and regular exercises help one for being healthy.
kadwa 4 years ago
No involuntary discharge reported since last 15 days but as far as the watery discharge which was the main problem with me is still exists associated with acid flow like feeling some times.I would like to tell you that it is 10-12 years long problem,one good thing has happened is the lust of masterbation is almost cured after this treatment the only problem which needs to be cure is watery discharge. Please help me.

umas 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.