Slighly swollen lymph node Right side of ThroatHello,
Thanks for reading my symptoms and providing help in finding a Homeopathy remedy for me. Please see below symptoms and history.
• I had throat infection (due to either sinusitis /allergy/ season change) in Feb/Mar 2017. Severe coughing in night for about a month.
I have enlarged my left nostril bone and sometimes its blocked. It's always watery.
• After infection was gone, I experienced some issues with my vocal cord where I was having problem speaking louder and for long hours. Sipping water and herbal drops helped me talking.
• I went to doctor in end Jun 2017 for my vocal cord and they did not find any issues except some post nasal drip symptoms in my throat and recommended a nasal spray (Flonase a form of local steroid)
• Around end of Jun, I tried Flonase and that I think triggered some irritation/slight inflammation in my lymph node right side of throat. I think the sinus mucus melted and infected my lymph (not sure if this is the cause)
• ENT specialist referred the CT scan for throat which was okay with slight inflammation on right lymph node (just under the jaw line). Doctor recommended no medicine but asked just to wait and it should be fine with time. After almost 6 weeks, the pain in node has almost gone (90%) but there is still slight inflammation which bothers me a lot like when i turn my neck to look at right side or look down. I feel as if the node is in between neck muscles.
• Vocal cord is okay but I need to clear it regularly to speak louder. There are no issues found in vocal cord. It could be either due to PND (post nasal drip) or silent acid reflux.
Hope it helps, please let me know if more details are needed.
Thanks again for the help!
danzanillo on 2017-08-25
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.