Homeopathy approach to hair fall -Dr. D.SharmaAlopecia Baldness falling out of hair is quite common in elderly persons who are other wise healthy. Hair some time falls out of severe illness the other causes mainly due to seborrhoea and dandruff. Alpecia is widely separated in to two major catagories.
1. Hair fall associates with scalp disease these are-
a) Localised loss
b) Tinea capatis
c) Discold lupus erthomatosus
d) Diffuse loss
e) Seborrhic Dermatitis.
2. Alopecial with out scalp disease.
a) Localised loss
b) Alopecial Areota
c) Secondary syphilis
d) Hypo thyroidism
When ever patient present with hair fall, always examine the scalp to rull out any atrophy or scanning of the scalp skin.
Atrophy is seen as wrinkling, thinring and loss of elasticity.
Scaring of scalp is such a shining surface absence at hair core.
Treatment of hair fall consists up finding of the cause and examination Baldnessof old people or serile baldness is not curable, the following management to is may help in taking care of hair
1. Avoid reapeted and too frequent combing shampooing
2. Avoid excessive use of oil and oily preparation, especially in seborrhoeic individuals
3. Scalp should be thoroughly cleansed and dried,
4. Light message of his scalp.
There are some Homoeopathic remedies decribed below which helps to avoid hair fall
1. Acid Flour- Large patches air seen Entirely denuded at hair. The new hair that grown are dry and lusture less. The patient must comb the hair often because mats at the end.
2. Amon Mur- There are large accumulation of bran like scale. The hair has deadened and lustureless.
3. Baryta Carb- Baldness specially of the crown scalp is very sensitive to touch.
4. Lycopodium- Hair became grey early and fall after abdominal disease after parturition with burning
5. Phos Phorus-Round patches of scalp falling off of the hair in large burches.
♥ deoshlok on 2006-03-18
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.