≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

CKD and Hypertension, Help needed on Serum Anguillea 31CKD (Dialysis) 1Kind attn of Dr. Maheeru. I am the CKD Patient. 40CKD with creatinine 7.9 4ckd 1Ckd patient 1Attention : Dr.Kulkarni. I need remedy for CKD patient 1Urgent help needed ckd treatment 3ckd 1ckd with pyometra in my dog 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


sir my son is suffering from chronic kidney disease from by birth he is 12 yrs old now and his latest report is sr creatine 2.11 and urea 50 so what medicine you are suggested for that
  smankad on 2017-09-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give more details about him.

1) Tell about the appearance of the child.

Colour of hair: Colour of eyes: Skin: Complexion: Build: Posture:
Height: Weight: Nails: Other details

2) Can you give details about ailments/conditions running in child's family. At the least give details of its parents.

3) What does he suffer from in terms of symptoms (complaints in the order of priority)?

4) Can you connect these complaints to any other events? What was going on in in child's life personally, physically, emotionally, socially, environmentally when the complaints came on?

5) What are the things, which aggravate the complaints and things which make the complaints feel better? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, movement, climate, music, consolation, thunderstorm, exam or other important events, smell, noise,light etc.

6) Describe thirst and hunger of the child? (Examples: Average or Excessive or
thirstless or loss of appetite or any other associated details)?

7) Talk about his sleep habits and problems if any.

8) What are the cravings and aversions in general? Any food/drink craving or aversion.
9) How does he feel with heat or cold?
10) Talk about son's temperament, personality, fears/anxieties
11) Any other details about the child.
maheeru 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.