≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Big cyst on right kidney

Hello doctor

I have big simple cyst size 9.5x8.5cm on my right kidney.around 7 year back it's size is around half of the current size.
So plz suggest that it's curable.

I have gastric problem also and feeling hungry every time it's due to cyst.

Plz help me on this
  Bediamar on 2017-10-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I only can take your case if you reply me in time REGULARLY (or as directed after every 2 days etc) otherwise your case will be closed in between .. and I will move to next one. if I'm not replying click my name and email me to remind .. a long with your case Page link ..

Answer following questions.

Your name, age, profession, how long you got married, how many children, your daily routine , how long you suffering from indigestion, what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) you have ? When it aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty ha ds or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ??

What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly or do you like water ? Or mostly thirst less ?? Do you feel cold in body or hot ? Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports ..

What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. I need you CBC report as well ..


healer21 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.