≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlightenment of Penis

Hi. This is Imad Ahmed. I am 26 years old. I had some bad habit in my past now I have small penis which I don’t feel comfortable to go any woman can you please help me find the right medicine for that problem. I will appreciate Thanks
  Imad Ahmed on 2017-11-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Hyos 30 twice a day for 7 days and see how that affects.

One dose means 2 pills or drops.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.