Stomach Bloating & DistensionHello,
For the past 1 year i am facing this issue. My stomach bloats massively after every meal. It even bloats many times if drink water. I look like a pregnant woman while my stomach is bloated.
After bloating I feel difficulty in breathing and have a constant urge to release the trapped gas. But the bloating goes away if I lie down after a meal and i don't experience bloating symptoms if I had a meal after not eating for a day.
Here are my details:
Sex : Male
Age :33 yrs
Please suggest a remedy.
joe_metallica on 2017-12-25
Folks can only give views on your case if you reply in time as directed after two days or so etc
(save your case page link and refresh the page daily for updates / replies at the bottom . Login first then paste the link)
PLEASE CLEARLY MENTION THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOUR ARE HERE .. THE PRIMARY / MAIN ROBLEM FIRST ..
you can click my name and email me your case page link as a reminder.
Homeopathic medicines are the safest medicines known.
ANSWER EVERY SINGLE QUESTION .. DON'T MISS ANYONE.
Patient name, age, from ? profession, how long patient got married, if married how many children, patient daily routine ? Any sleep disorders or foul breath now ? Any thick yellow discharges , boils , open infections .. now ? how long patient suffering from this problem ? Any fever or coughing now ? what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ? Any cold or congestion feeling in head, watery discharges, Sun sensitivity or cold sores now ?? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty hands or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ?? Thick yellow discharges, changing symptoms now ?
What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly ?? or do you like water ? Choose one condition either thirsty or towards more thirst less ?? Any cramping, shooting pains, hiccough, spasms now ? Acne blackheads, greasy or brittle hairs ? Do you feel cold in body ? or hot ? Choose one condition .. Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. no normal words etc .. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports .. Click my name for email. Tell doctors opinion regarding your problem as well ..
What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are you dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. ??
ANSWER EVERY QUESTION DON'T MISS ANYONE. LOGIN DAILY ..
♥ healer21 2 years ago
Suffering from stomach bloating and distension.I feel my stomach bloated even after small meals and sometime i also feel bloated after drinking water. Bloating is more prominent after dinner.
This has been happening since 1 year. The bloating is so severe that i feel breathlessness many times. To relieve bloating i lie on the bed on my left side. Sleeping on my left side reduces bloating and stomach distension.
I am overweight and i have fat accumulation on my stomach and face. I was also diagonosed with grade 3 fatty liver a week ago.
1. Patient name, age, from ? : Ranjan, 33, India
2. Profession : IT Professional
3. How long patient got married : 6 Years
4. If married how many children : No Children
5. Patient daily routine ? : Wake up at 6. try to sleep but cant sleep after that. Go to office at 11 and come back at
6. Any sleep disorders or foul breath now ? : I wake up early no matter what. I dont get full sleep.I dont wake up in middle of night but wake up ealry in morning even on holidays. I never get full sleep.
7. Any thick yellow discharges , boils , open infections .. now ? No
8. how long patient suffering from this problem ? Since 1 Year
9. Any fever or coughing now ? what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ?
10. Any cold or congestion feeling in head, watery discharges, Sun sensitivity or now ?? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? : Yes. I have a tendency to catch cold easily. I also suffer for recurrent sinus problems.
11. Do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? : NO swollen hands or feet but i pass gas which is foul smelling.
12. Any light sensitivity ? : No
13. Sweaty hands or feet ? : No
14. Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ?? : I always feel fatigued
15. Thick yellow discharges, changing symptoms now ? : No
16. What you like in food and what not : Like Non vegeterian food, sweets, ice cream and salty foods. Like chicken and egg. i dont like bitter foods ie capsicum.
17. Do you feel thirsty mostly ?? or do you like water ? : I dont feel too much thirsty
18. Choose one condition either thirsty or towards more thirst less ??
19. Any cramping, shooting pains, hiccough, spasms now ? : No
20. greasy or brittle hairs ? : Dry hair tending towards brittle
21. Do you feel cold in body ? or hot ? : My body is always hot in winters and cools down in summers.
22. Choose one condition .. Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. no normal words etc .. : I like warped in a blanket even in summer. I dislike hot weather and love cold weather.
23. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? : I like sweet food and salty foods also.
24.Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.: No
joe_metallica 2 years ago
Kali.mur 200c .. 4 drops once only for one day only.
Day 2 -
Nat.sulph 200c .. early morning 4 drops before breakfast For two days only.
Every medicine should be taken in a separate disposable glass with some water in it shake well before drink and drink slowly.
Don't eat or drink anything 30 minutes before and after taking medicine. Don't use coffee or mint or oily junk food .. Don't place medicine near strong perfumes etc.
Notice changes and improvements carefully and update after four days.
IF I'M NOT REPLYING CLICK MY NAME AND E-MAIL ME AS A REMINDER.
♥ healer21 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.