≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Hairfall dur to excessive mastrubation(stage 1)

hello doctor,
i am 25 and i am experiencing hairfall and U-shape baldness. i mastrubate 3-4 times a week. can we recover them?
i also workout 5 days a week. can you suggest proper shampoo, hair oil and medication?
[Edited by sourav2 on 2018-01-01 04:58:16]
  sourav2 on 2018-01-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
use bhringaraj Q by mixing in mustard oil and apply on head regularly

also take natrum mur 1m 3pills weekly once
take nux vomica 30c 3pills every night
also take tribulus q 10drops in half glass water thrice daily

report feed back after every 15-30days

My email id : drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms 5 years ago
Thank you! I will start from today itself. any shampoo you would like to suggest?
sourav2 5 years ago
use any arnica shampoo...dont use soap
My email id : drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms 5 years ago
Ok. and natrum mur 1m is to be taken only once(3 pills) in a week? or once in a day?
[Edited by sourav2 on 2018-01-01 15:48:26]
sourav2 5 years ago

my email id: drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms 5 years ago
Ok. Thank you! i am taking the meds regularly. I will inform you in every 15 days.
sourav2 5 years ago
Don't masturbate.... otherwise whole life will be destroyed as mine...I have pudendal neuralgia only for masturbation...

Don't do it bro...still u have time.
Anik420 5 years ago
Don't masturbate if you want a happy future. Don't do it more than once a month.
nahom25 5 years ago
Working on it bro! It's down to once in every 15 days
sourav2 5 years ago
Yuss! Working on it
sourav2 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.