≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

penis shrink after masterbate and fat gain

Dear All,
I am 6 feet tal man, My penis has shrunk now; before it was 8inch plus now its only 4 inch, when I was slim and 16 years old, I masterbate 10 to 12 times a day during my teen age, I was mad for sex, Now I am 30 still I am single, now i look like a very old man, my hair also 30 % already white, I always feel acidity and indisetion, I want to know how I can recover my penis, Also I always feel tired and lower back pain. Only in mid night I feel erection some time, penis and Balls are relaxed, when ever I try to masterbate I ejaculate very fast within 3 to 5 stroke .PE is also my major problem. I feel I am impotent. any cream and homeo pathic medicine which can recover me back and i can feel like a young man.
  hakimyasaafi on 2006-03-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
you are advise to take Acid Phos 30c 4 pills three times in a day for a 3 month and report me
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
also try lycopodium 200 every day till one month

ashfaq last decade
slow down guys...i think you are a being a little too hasty with this. and no one has jumped in here to say ONLY TAKE ONE REMEDY AT A TIME! please, i'm no homeopath, but i know this golden rule and i know it can be dangerous taking more than one at a time. please be careful and try to be patient and your cure will come to you, God willing.
SeekTheHealer last decade
agnus cast mother tincture 10 drops three times daily before meal
redrose17 last decade
Hi Seekthehealer

I rarely visit these 'penis' threads, and hence didn't 'jump in' with my advice of a single medicine at a time. : )

These people are desperate and need counselling more than anything else.

gavinimurthy last decade
I wanted to know if I stopped masterbating and lost weight would my shrinking penis grow back to it's original size.
rapdon last decade
Start with losing wieght.
If you are extremely overweight that will decrease your penis size.
For every 30 lbs lost size should increase about one inch.
dave0037 last decade
if u r desprate try these people claim lot but GOD knows they r cheater or ---
they r very expensive bloody cut throats. up to u
try before this if a dr can give u TESTORON treatment full course.
freepost je723
st helier,jersey
fone;;+44845 166 7070
VITAL ;maximus trial treatyment ---30 days 60 cap +£34.90.......
very very expensive but i dont trust these kind of ----only put for ur inf ,u r desperate.please try dr who knows what he is doing not experementing and cutting ur pocket.thousand and thousand r suffering
purdaysee last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.