≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

trapped wind and increased sexual desire - brisbane? kadwa? please help

I am writing for my wife who is 43 and has been having upper abdominal pain for about a year now. Medical doctors can find nothing wrong with my wife. The pain is about 1 inch above her belly button and happens immediately after each meal. She has tried many diets, and it seems that all food causes this pain.

We are unclear if the pain is from the stomach or the upper intestine or the gallbladder/liver.

Recently she discovered that this pain is due to trapped wind. She never passes wind, but recently she did, and the pain disappeared when she passed wind. The wind has no smell and is very profuse and doesn't pass on its own. She has started doing warm water enemas which causes the wind to pass so she can get some relief from the pain.

At the same time as this abdominal pain symptom started, her sexual desire increased. She is masturbating more often than she is comfortable with and we have relations more.

She is tired and lays down a lot during the day. She has started "drifting off into fantasies" since she lays down so much and this also started at the same time as the pain.

Other symptoms are that she runs cold, her hair is falling out more, her vision is foggy, and she craves chocolate and cheese.

When the pain is present, she is sleepy, can't think very well, wants to be left alone, wants to lie down, and can be irritable and snappy if I try to talk with her.

If the pain is not present, she is pleasant/cheerful and is intellectually sharp and keeps busy. She is tall, thin (except for a bloated belly), small breasted with full hips.

We have been to several local homeopaths who haven't been able to provide relief for her acute symptoms.

Can someone please help my wife? Thank you.
  DH-Homeopathy on 2018-01-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can you expand what are the probable cause for this pain to start a year back. What has changed? Fever, allopathic medicines taken for any reason, life change etc are few to recall.
Reva V 5 years ago
I am not sure really what was happening. My husband and I were having a hard time, but that has now been resolved. I remember that I saw a chiropractor who dislocated one of my ribs. When I called to tell him I was in pain and my rib was sticking out, he didn't return my calls. Instead of being angry, I got very hurt and sad and felt unloved. I went through this for a couple of weeks, feeling that the world was a harsh place and that I was getting "run over" by the harshness of the world. It sort of surprised me that my response was one of betrayal, abandonment, and hurt, rather than anger. I lost 15 pounds a couple of months prior to this starting. Other than that, I cannot think of anything that may have triggered it. Thank you.
DH-Homeopathy 5 years ago
Did the symptoms of increased sexual excitement, pain in the abdominal area started after the chiropractor visit? What treatment were you seeking from him?
Reva V 5 years ago
Yes the symptoms started after. I had some gastritis before, but then I got really painfully gassy, increased sexual excitement, and hair fall after the visit. I was seeing him for a neck misalignment (an old injury on the right side). Thank you.
DH-Homeopathy 5 years ago
Please take one dose of Arnica 200 for one day only. After 3 days, take one dose of Spigelia 200 for one day only.

Please report 2 days after taking Spigelia.
Reva V 5 years ago
Thank you. I need to order these in 200c...I will report back after I receive them and take them...thank you.
DH-Homeopathy 5 years ago
Appreciate you keep the communication active.
Reva V 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.