Periungal wartsHello everyone!
My name is Michael. I am a 30 year old male from California. I am currently working two part time jobs and going to school for psychology. I am also in the process of starting a life coaching business on the side.
The reason i am posting is because i have periungal warts on both of my index fingers and on my left middle finger. Originally there was just one on my left index finder. I believe it spread as i have a nervous habit of picking my nails really short which opens the skin sometimes to infection. I have tried everything to get rid of these: burning, freezing, candida injections, apple cider vinegar and duct tape(seemed to be the most effective but throbbing was so painful i was profusely sweating and couldn’t sleep for three nights so i had to stop.)
To give a little more history: used to have flat warts all over my face, hands and all over my arms as a child and adolescent. I had the ones on my arms and hands burned off and eventually the ones on my face went away when I turned 18.
Patient ID: maiello2169 Sex:male Age:30 Nature of work: sales, therapy Habits: picking nails, sugar
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Periungal warts index fingers and left middle finger.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Sometimes impotence, possible torn left rotator cuff, painful tension all over body diagnosed as fibromyalgia
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Self conscious of warts-thinking about them hundreds of times per day. Thinking about the pain in my body throughout the day as well.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Depressed, fearful of loss, easily frustrated
5. When did it all start? Being self conscious of myself ever since Iï¸ could remember. Pain all over body started in my neck as a child. Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Abandoned as a child caused me to have fear of loss and feel self conscious.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? The morning. Hard to wake up and get out of bed. Stiff, tired, low motivation. Have to force myself up.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. getting the warts wet makes them more sensitive, they seem to be really sensitive if there is pressure applied to them for any period of time. The longer the pressure the more painful.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Feel better during hot humid weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. arrogant, changeable, suspicious, arguing
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Nervous
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Noise, light and smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? Talking to myself, picking nails,
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love my friends-i love selected family-I’m madly in love with my girlfriend. She will be my wife once I choose a ring to prpppse to her with.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Biggest fear is loss and betrayal. Have dreams about both
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions? Love sweet and salty foods. Meat and dairy are aversions
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excessive thirst
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? Sugar makes me stiff the next day like a hangover from alcohol.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Medium hard, at least three times per day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep on my left side by habit. I usually sleep on my sides.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? I crave sex a lot but am sometimes afraid my erection will not last.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? No strange feelings-i feel that i am different in many ways. Specifically in regard to taking the lead.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Burned injected and freezes warts. They became bigger and more sensitive.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? warts, heart condition, diabetes, alcoholism
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
6’2” 215lbs, athletic, clear complexion
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. Asthma age 6-25,Appendix removed age 12, eczema age 14-25
[Edited by Maiello2169 on 2018-01-16 05:08:40]
Maiello2169 on 2018-01-16
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.