Hypothyroidism- delayed mensesGender:Female
Body Type: Over Weight
General appearance: over weight
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
my signs and symptom may are:
•burning of palms,feet,all over body
Increased heat in body
• slow metabolism
• Pale, dry skin
• A puffy face,swelled eyes
• An elevated blood cholesterol level ,low vit b12 & vit d
• Unexplained weight gain
• Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness,numbness,cramps in leg
• heel pain right leg
.delayed menses 4 months
• headache occiput temporal especially right side
thin hair hair fall, dandruff
1. Describe your main suffering?
No menses since last 4 months,extreme weight gain, hairfall, hypothyroidism with tsh 29,pain in right leg heel,right sided headache, extreme burning of palms and feet,too much burning of whole body as like having fever all time
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
joint pain, easily bruised, bodyache
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
SUFFERING FROM OCD ,confused, cant focus, FORGETFUL
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I JUST FEEL TO LITERALLY END ALL THINGS AND FEEL CRYING & WEEPING ALSO MOOD CHANGES INTO ANGER SOMETIMES
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Mostly all the time, Morning early morning
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time,
Haemmoroids aggravated before Menses,Headache aggravated on empty stomach & after going in sun
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological
changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, haemmoroids and constipation aggravated before menses
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like cold weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily
offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody,arguing, suspicious,quiet,lazy,mild, easily offended,nervous, weeping
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail bitting, weeping
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love them,like children's very
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Claustrophobic,fear of drowning in water,fear of knife, suffocating dream
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Craves sour things, spicy
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal,thirsty for cold water
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat on neck region while sleeping
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal sometime constipated
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Like to sleep on abdomen
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacinng
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Thyroid, blood pressure
Ranu10 on 2018-02-03
After 1 week of taking calcarea carb my periods got started also 1 day before my periods got started I took nux vomica200 1 dose
After taking these medicines
Periods got started,my leg pain got suppressed, bodyache got suppressed
I want to ask are these my constitutional medicines also if yes how often I should repeat the dose
Ranu10 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.