Warts on handsWarts on hands that will not go away with other medical treatments.treatments of acid base twice which did make them smaller but the warts returned. They are skin colored, some what dry. The dermatologist scratched off the top layer without pain before the treatments. They still returned. They want to do more extensive treatment but was looking for more natural treatments. Thuja pellets or ointment?
Patient is a 13 year old male and has had these warts for a few years. There is some family history of warts but those cases resolved without medical intervention.
1. ID: cassyfaye(I'm the mom)
2. Age: 13
3. Sex : Male
4. Single/Married: single
5. weight : 150lb
6. Height: 5ft 5in
7. country : usa
8. climate : normal
9. List of your complaints:
5 warts on hands
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint:3 to 4 years
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : na
13. Thirst: Normal
14. Tongue and Taste: Normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : 110/80
16. What exactly is happening?
Warts that have not resolved by medical intervention. Acid painted kn has not gotten rid of them
17. How do you feel? : Ok
18. How does this affect you? Some self confidence about the ones on hands
19. How does it feel like? Dry patchy raised areas. Sometimes the big one gets cracks and can bleed a litlli
20. What comes to your mind? Why aren't they going away
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? Na
22. How did that feel like? NA
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? NA
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? NA
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
Cimetidine acid reducer zine sulfate, also had the painted on acid treatments at dermatologist
26. Family Background : uncle and mother has had warts in the past. They resolved
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : student
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Na
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : na
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : NA
31. Mind-behavior, anger, , hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
34. Location of the disease : Right and left hands
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) : Right/Left
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.: Normal
[Edited by cassyfaye on 2018-02-04 15:56:42]
cassyfaye on 2018-02-04
♡ Nishat Parveen 3 years ago
cassyfaye 3 years ago
♡ Nishat Parveen 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.