Auto immune disorder CNS vasculitis/paralysis/urine bladder issues;I will be grateful for ur advice if that helps me in my healing and disease.
I got strokes due to CNS vasculitis in 2013( a auto immune disorder) which caused me following challenges
1. Paralysed from left leg after haemorrhage is right side of brain and inflammation in mid spine. I currently walk with crutches as I do not good balance and have stiffness in legs causing abnormal gate.
2. Spasticity in legs and body overall.
3 urine incontinence, and difficulty releasing urine, poor urine stream, neurogenic bladder, residual urine and frequent urine infections.
4. Erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and sexual life and unhappiness as we remain a childless couple with minimal hope
4. Anxiety and depression are side effects of this illness which ruined my career and my life and has given both financial and aspirational set back.
My friend who has recently started practising homoeopathy advised me staphysagria 200 once a week to start with as he found cause of illness is my suppressed anger ( due to childhood issues of bad parenting , and cribbing over injustice felt as my younger brother was always given better education, schooling leading to inferiority complex and a suppressed anger , which might had caused the depression and immunology disorder per him).
Staphy 200 I am taking for last 4 weeks ( every week 4 drops in 2 sips of water).. this has helped me in 3 ways.
- my sleep is better and this helped me in insomnia.
- I am more calm and anger and irritability has reduced.
- I get morning erections sometimes which has lead me to believe in improved blood circulation in my almost dead penis.
Now my friend has advised me to take causticum 200 and staphy 200 on alternate days..
He says causticum will help you on nerves strength and paralysis state..
But since my friend is young and has just started homoeopathy mostly with help of software.
I request your advice if staphy 200 and causticum 200 on alternate days 4 drops in 2 sips of water is a right dose .
Can you please help me on right dose
And give me some adjustments or confirmation on advice given by my friend.
khurana76 on 2018-03-14
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.