≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Att: dr. maheeru, dr. kadwa - Abnormal appetite & low growth of 13 yrs girl

My daughter has abnormal appetite and low growth, details as under:

Age: 13 years
Weight: 25 Kg
Height: 4.6’
Color: Pale
Tongue: White Coated
Attitude: Aggressive, Anger, Irritable

Symptoms since last 4 years:
• Abnormal appetite
• Didn’t take breakfast and complains Nausea like feeling
• Never take proper lunch and dinner
• Frequent complaints of stomach pain
• Frequent complaints of vertigo
• She don’t like to drink milk
• She don’t like to eat meat, chicken and sweet dishes
• She has cravings for spicy things like Biryani, Noodles etc

Additional Symptoms appeared in last 5 months:
• Infection in urine

Please advise effective and rapid remedy for the above.

Thanks in advance
  sajidnazir on 2018-03-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give her sulph. 30c one pill/drop early in the morning 40 minutes before brushing on four consecutive days.

Report changes after 10 days.
maheeru 4 years ago
Thanks, Please let me know one drop in one sip on water will be OK or "wet dose" should be used.

In case "wet dose" please guide how to make.
sajidnazir 4 years ago
You can directly use one pill/drop under or on the tongue.

If sensitiveness becomes a problem will let you know about wet dose.
maheeru 4 years ago
Dear Dr. Maheeru, 4 days medication (Sulph. 30 one dose per day) was completed 9 days before. Symptoms are as were before, no change has been observed.

Please advice further. If you need any details please let us know.

sajidnazir 4 years ago
I will ask further details after this course.

Give her sulph. 200c one pill/drop every 10 days upto 4 or 5 doses.

Any aggravation stop with the dose and report.

Keep me posted.
maheeru 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.