Need a general health remedy! Dr kadwa or Dr vikas_growerHello all,
I am Mayank and I have recently started reading about homeopathy in detail. I am here as I need advise and remedy for my health issues in general.
The Remedy Finder app suggests calcarea carbonica but I am not sure what dosage and potency I should take.
The issues in general I have:
1. Blocked nose and chronic cough (post nasal drip)
2. Obese :(
3. Lack of concentration
4. Improper sleep - I wake up in the middle of the night and its difficult to go back to sleep
Constitution (I am not sure if this word is correct)
- I am 5 ft 10 inch
- I weigh 105 kilograms
- I am 34 years old
- I get tired quickly I think
- I get angry very quickly too
- I have pain in my joints - knee, wrist and neck majorly
- I feel restless most of the times and I can't focus on one thing and most of the times divert from whatever I am doing
- I am irritated with noise even of low frequency
- My legs are mostly tired and are and little painful after waking up in the morning
I have tried a lot of things to lose weight but unable to. My job is sedentary but I play badminton every alternate day for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
I have tried Phytolacca Berry, SBL B-Trim, Nat Phos 6x (as suggested by Mr Joe in one of the threads) but nothing changed.
I have realized I was taking those remedies to treat my obesity in isolation by homeopathy doesn't work that way.
That is why I am here to understand my body constitution and get advise on correct remedy.
[Edited by emayank on 2018-03-28 01:27:46]
emayank on 2018-03-28
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.